It was very bad experience with Oyo rooms I booked one booking with Hotel broad bean vytilla Cochin ref no ETOM7523, but when I visited to hotel they said no booking on my name and when hotel people called to Oyo then Oyo personnel confirmed my booking in another hotel we do not have room in same hotel, I don't know how they work , how they can change any booking without informing to concern person and even after they are not able to provide me taxi services for transfer to new hotel....today I wasted my full day due to unexpected services of OYO and Hotel Broad bean.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Dalbir is overall dissatisfied with Oyo Rooms and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Oyo Rooms.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Oyo Rooms to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Oyo Rooms?

Comments

Silverleaf Resorts - Find another place to stay Silverleaf Resorts "...Units are run down, customer service stinks. I checked in and air conditioner did not work..." Read more Rome Paradise Inn - Sanitary Conditions Review Rome Paradise Inn "We choose this place via booking.com. Difficult to find first of all then to find out the building was a department and on forth floor was this so called hostal..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - I received exactly what I was looking for! Nv Real Estate Academy "Sure NVREA is expensive. You get what you pay for. If you want a Mercedes you don't expect to get it for the price of a Ford. What you will..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more