It was very bad experience with Oyo rooms I booked one booking with Hotel broad bean vytilla Cochin ref no ETOM7523, but when I visited to hotel they said no booking on my name and when hotel people called to Oyo then Oyo personnel confirmed my booking in another hotel we do not have room in same hotel, I don't know how they work , how they can change any booking without informing to concern person and even after they are not able to provide me taxi services for transfer to new hotel....today I wasted my full day due to unexpected services of OYO and Hotel Broad bean.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Dalbir is overall dissatisfied with Oyo Rooms and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Oyo Rooms to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Oyo Rooms?

Comments

Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Motel 6  123 Huckleberry Heights  Hannibal Missouri  63401 Motel 6 "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..." Read more Budget Inn - Disgusting and Dangerous Hotel in Horseheads, NY Budget Inn "After a long day of traveling, we were happy to arrive In our hometown of Horseheads at the Budget Inn around 1 in the morning.However..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more