It was very bad experience with Oyo rooms I booked one booking with Hotel broad bean vytilla Cochin ref no ETOM7523, but when I visited to hotel they said no booking on my name and when hotel people called to Oyo then Oyo personnel confirmed my booking in another hotel we do not have room in same hotel, I don't know how they work , how they can change any booking without informing to concern person and even after they are not able to provide me taxi services for transfer to new I wasted my full day due to unexpected services of OYO and Hotel Broad bean.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Dalbir is overall dissatisfied with Oyo Rooms and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Oyo Rooms to other companies on our site.